Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Take a deep breath...


I am concerned! I am distraught! My heart hurts. It is apparent to me that “life”, as we have known it, the value of a human life has no relevant value. I could point out to you the obvious...the senseless abuse and death at the hands of terrorist or thugs or rednecks or the insane or ruthless dictators or pedophiles or serial killers and abortionists...I would go on and on. However, I think you realize my point. It seems a portion of our world does not care about people and the human condition.

I am convinced! I am certain! My heart knows this hurts our creator even more. It is clear from scripture that God our creator is pro-life. He cares about you and me. In fact he cared so much that He gave up His only Son for each and every one of us...yes...every one of us! Yes...everyone one I listed above as a perpetrators of destroying lives is included.

I am clear! I am assured! My heart knows that God must be even more heartbroken! He is concerned over those who choose to circumvent life by taking their own. Suicide is seemingly an accepted way to end one’s life today. Somehow, someway, somewhere, somebody has decided it has become low hanging fruit for those who no longer want to deal with the “pain of life”. My words here today are not meant to judge. They are here to offer help and guidance. May I suggest to anyone who is hurting to this degree that you would consider death by your own hands...please CHOOSE LIFE by your own hands.

Take a deep breath...close your eyes...become present in your moment...and know that your life is important. CHOOSE GOD and say out loud...God, help me through this! He will! He is present with you and you can believe it...because we know He loves life...and by extension He loves you. God will guide you to a safe harbor.  Start in the Bible...secure a right relationship with God and then seek out a church...and then seek a friend in that fellowship...CHOOSE YOU and say out loud...“For I know that my Redeemer lives... - Job 19:25 Despite an excruciating life, where His wife and friends encouraged his downfall...Job persisted in his faith and in the end looked to the Lord for Life! The Bible reads “He is the resurrection and the life” (John 11:17-25) There is truly no greater joy than to CHOOSE LIFE...and all God’s children said Amen!

With GospelMaxx you can increase member Evangelism, strengthen your online message, establish stronger participation, provide additional revenue for the Church, increase your membership, improve community relationships, and much, much more!

For more information about GospelMaxx please visit http://www.gospelmaxx.com or call (337) 396-8039.

No comments:

Post a Comment