Friday, July 6, 2018

Fear is A Liar


Zach Williams is truly one of my favorite Christian artist. One of his songs that haunts me is “Fear is a Liar” For over a decade in my life, I sat on the sidelines afraid that God would never be able to use me. Yes, there was sin in my life. I lived in the fear of judgement. I lived in the fear of weakness. I was convinced I was not good enough...not worthy...I was too dirty to be used by Him. The lyrics to the song go like this...

When he told you you're not good enough
When he told you you're not right
When he told you you're not strong enough
To put up a good fight
When he told you you're not worthy
When he told you you're not loved
When he told you you're not beautiful
That you'll never be enough

Fear, he is a liar
He will take your breath
Stop you in your steps
Fear he is a liar
He will rob your rest
Steal your happiness
Cast your fear in the fire
'Cause fear he is a liar

As it turned out, I was living out of the will of God. You may be going thru the same thing because of past personal failures. I am here to testify today. I was wrong and so are you.

I am reminded of the scripture in 1st John 4 and verse 18 “There is no fear in Love, but perfect Love casts our fear!” I want you to notice how I capitalized Love. In my mind, my heart...that is a direct reference to God. You see if you stand up to that fear...that lie....and call upon the Lord...ask Him for truth, He will reveal to you that fear is a liar! The light casts out the darkness. Then you can be set free. You can live in peace! Notice the line...”He is a liar”. He...is the Devil! He wants you defeated and on the sidelines. I encourage you to resist “the fathers of lies” and get in the game. Let’s make a positive difference in this world today! You see the truth is God loves you...just like you are...and He wants us in the game of life to make a difference. You can be the difference someone needs today! Embrace the Truth and live!!!...and all God’s children said...Amen!

With GospelMaxx you can increase member Evangelism, strengthen your online message, establish stronger participation, provide additional revenue for the Church, increase your membership, improve community relationships, and much, much more!

For more information about GospelMaxx please visit http://www.gospelmaxx.com or call (337) 396-8039.

No comments:

Post a Comment