Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Just Show Up...


So much of life is just showing up! A recent quote I read by Christian Artist TobyMac reads like this...”You’ll have good days, bad days, overwhelming days, too tired days, I can’t go on days. And every day, you’ll still show up, you will get through it...”

What do you think? True or false? I believe it’s true! It is my experience that life is a calculation. Rise up and make an attempt and experience life. I love the song that TobyMac sings/raps called “Move (Keep Walkin’)”

Another heartbreak day, Feels like you’re miles away
Don’t even need no shade, When your sun don’t shine, shine
Too many passin’ dreams, Roll by like limousines
It’s hard to keep believin’, When they pass you by and by
I know your heart been broke again, I know your prayers ain’t been answered yet
I know you’re feeling like you got nothing left,
Well, lift your head, it ain’t over yet, ain’t over yet so
Move, keep walkin’ soldier keep movin’ on,
Move, keep walkin’ until the mornin’ comes
Move, keep walkin’ soldier keep movin’ on
And lift your head, it ain’t over yet, ain’t over yet...

I think it may be in our nature or my nature to feel worn out...defeated...depressed... lost...in the tentacles of life and we are then paralyzed. We’re frozen in the cement of chaos and seem to be stuck. It is also our nature, I believe...to be released from said shackles. We have to find a way to push through...to start somewhere...to shake loose of these heavy chains...and to regain our journey. May, I suggest something as simple as a pen and paper. Lol...yes indeed...here is your answer....are you ready...make...a...list! Create a plan...move...move...move!!! At the top of that list is:

1.            Talk to God
2.            Read the Bible
3.            Walk/Run/Crawl...move!
4.            You get the ideal...

The Great Commission of Christ begins with word “Go” Matt. 28:19, 20

“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

I heard a long time ago from my dear friend Noel Hill...”if you fail to plan...you plan to fail” So let’s make a plan to win...to change the world...to “Go”...it requires a move on your part...and mine! Move and win...move and find happiness...move and live life more abundantly...and all God’s children said, Amen.

With GospelMaxx you can increase member Evangelism, strengthen your online message, establish stronger participation, provide additional revenue for the Church, increase your membership, improve community relationships, and much, much more!

For more information on GospelMaxx please visit http://www.gospelmaxx.com or call (337) 396-8039.

No comments:

Post a Comment