Tuesday, July 10, 2018

It occurs to me...President Trump


It occurs to me that this man, as much as I know, is a sinner saved by grace. Lest we forget, yes, so are we. Imperfect, yet usable by God.

It occurs to me, that the scripture I read and study, is full of imperfect men and women, whom God used...in spite of their sin...past and present...that’s right, past and present.

It occurs to me that today many Christians understand, the power of God...to make a man like Donald Trump “President of the United States of America”.

It occurs to me that today many Christians do not understand the former. For some reason they remain in judgement of anyone who ascends to power, claims Christ as their savior, and has sin in their life...

It occurs to me that too many of us (Christians), feel like it is our duty to publicly decry President Trump...every time he makes a mistake or even mistakes he made years ago...

It occurs to me...to judge the man...is a slap in the face of God. Why?

A. He was created by God

B. Because he is a brother.

Oh, don’t give me that excuse....read your bible my friend...

It occurs to me that we must denounce sin...period...that is more on point than to try and destroy someone.

It occurs to me that we all need a refresher course in the truth of God’s word as to who our enemy is...read Eph. 6:10-12 “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.”
It occurs to me that we need to pray for President Trump! We need to repent and unify behind the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

It occurs to me the world...yes, not just America, is starving for less criticism and more “Good News”
It occurs to me that most people in the world understand the difference between right and wrong. So does Donald J. Trump...doesn’t always mean they choose the right way.

It occurs to me all of Christendom needs to embrace the teachings of Christ...less judgement...more Compassion! Less hate...more Love! Less division...more Unity!

It occurs to me that...in and with Christ...and with each other... we can make the world a better place...a more positive place.

It occurs to me that...we can change the world...and all God’s Children said Amen!

Our culture has changed and Social Ministry provides a great opportunity for you and your Church to reach more people than ever before.  Utilizing modern innovations with the GospelMaxx Social Media and Online Reputation tools your church body can spread the gospel message, as well as communicate your church's vision where your audience is looking.

With GospelMaxx you can increase member Evangelism, strengthen your online message, establish stronger participation, provide additional revenue for the Church, increase your membership, improve community relationships, and much, much more!

For more information on GospelMaxx please visit http://www.gospelmaxx.com or call (337) 396-8039.

No comments:

Post a Comment